CLASS project consortium has discussed the tasks leadership while preparing the project, and aims at excellent performance of each partner role to improve higher education, professional capacity of the staff and foster intercultural understanding.
To ensure the project ownership, day-to-day project management, communication, reporting grouped in WP 6, and aim at to control the overall quality assurance of the developed master program; internal quality assurance of the project activities, and external EU monitoring.
During the kick-off meeting Project Quality Assurance Committee (PQAC) will be defined to monitor and control project work plan activities implementation via special report templates and report events, it will be comprised of UDC and all CA local coordinators.
Operative monitoring will be done by country coordinators – UrSU and KSU via monitoring quality control of work progress within each partner university and submitting reports to the project coordinator and PQAC. PQAC will also do semester monitoring financial administration and report to Steering Committee; Project Steering Committee represented by all local coordinators is responsible for executing the project, updating project action plan, and stimulating network collaboration; The project coordinator, supported by SC takes the overall responsibility of the quality control and monitoring in the project.
USC will manage the project on the daily basis jointly with UrSU and KSU, which will provide guidance for the HEIs in the partner countries to apply the financial and administrative management and reporting rules which are predetermined by the grant agreement; Each Local Project Team should have an academic coordinator, responsible for the academic content.
- Management of the work packages are distributed among the partner in the following way:
- USC is for WP1
- U.PORTO and UniWA are for WP2
- AMU is for WP3
- NUUz and KAZNU are for WP4
- UDC for WP5
- USC, UrSU and KSU for WP6
- Three project annual meetings will be held to built-up of a wider network and exchange on the topics and ensure coordination exchange between all project partners.
- Project communication will be executed via emailing, monthly online meetings, cloud storage of the project documents for file exchange. USC supported by UrSU and KSU in KZ and UZ will insure regular communication.
- Local project teams will prepare and send the monthly protocols of their meetings to USC thus keeping USC informed on project implementation activities.
- The resources for each project activity are allocated on the basis of partners’ capacities, their level of needs, and motivation. The necessary management and administrative activities are reflected by the input on staff days (1125 days in total). Effective communication dissemination results in common understanding on the project tasks and progress, avoiding double work, and supports dissemination and quality control.
Erasmus+ CBHE action
Development of the interdisciplinary master program on Computational Linguistics at Central Asian universities
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Colexio de San Xerome, Praza do Obradoiro s/n
ES-15782 Santiago de Compostela
Mr Enrique Lopez Veloso
Head International Relations
from 15/10/2017 to 14/10/2020
EUR 760.370,00 EUR